In association with Westminster Kingsway Central London’s College
This intensive, 2 day, practical training course aims to develop basic plumbing skills. Over the course of the training, delegates will have the opportunity to work on common plumbing repairs regularly encountered on busy sites – including washrooms, toilets and leaking radiators.
The course will cover:
- Improve the practical skills of your staff
- Save the organisation money on call-out charges for plumbers
- Clarify the repairs that can be done in-house and those which require a professional
- Increase your staff ’s understanding of common plumbing-related problems on the site
- Increase capacity to react quickly to on-site situations/breakdowns