From inspection to safeguarding, ensure your care home is fully supported.
Our expert speakers will draw upon their knowledge and experience and will share tips, tools and ideas to empower and inspire you to provide an outstandingly well led service and has all the required safeguarding
practices in place.
THE SEMINAR WILL FOCUS ON:
• Pre-CQC inspection – including organising evidence and when and what to disclose before an inspection
• Managing the inspection- from supporting your team and following procedures to dealing with hostile inspectors
• Post inspection / FAC- learn how best to challenge feedback, provide further evidence and the Factual Accuracy Challenge process
• Handling Safeguarding Investigations – learn more about the current framework , how to lead internal investigations and strategies for stalled investigations
• The long-term view – processes for effective change management and quality assurance
EARLY BIRD PRICE AVAILABLE UNTIL 31ST JULY 2019 – SAVE £25!
Orders received on or after 1st August will be charged at £259.99 + VAT