Rising above it all!- Creating an excellent Customer
Care culture in the School Reception Area
First impressions are everything and customer service has the potential to determine future success or failure.
Contrary to popular belief, customer service should be the most important team in your school. After all, they are the face of the organisation!
This course is specifically designed for school/college receptionists and administration staff and focuses on how to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Dealing effectively with aggression and conflict
- Project a professional image
- Build strong, positive, assertive relationships with students, parents, visitors and colleagues
- Understand why young people and adults may behave as they do
- Increase skills and confidence when dealing with difficult behaviour
- Set positive expectations
- What to do when things go wrong – taking control
- Effective communication strategies – practical activities