Essential knowledge and skills to make a significant contribution to the success, ethos and eﬃciency of an effective Sixth Form.
This practical training course, is presented by Linsey Pryde who is a experienced sixth form administrator with over 25 years experience working both in a sixth form college and currently managing the sixth form office in a school in Milton Keynes. She has gained experience in many roles within sixth form roles giving her a very good overview on the working of a sixth form office.
- Successful management of UCAS applications and the latest financial support for students
- Effective planning of key Sixth Form events:
- Parents’ Evenings, Open Evenings and the Sixth Form Ball
- Providing outstanding support to the Head of Sixth and Sixth Form team
- Preparing successfully for Ofsted
- How to best support students and parents/carers
- Successful communication with outside agencies
- Helping to create an appropriate ethos and environment in the Sixth Form
- Effective management of the Sixth Form office