This seminar fully equips staff working in the field of school attendance with knowledge and strategies to be able to produce, track and compare data reports in order to plan actions to effectively raise attendance levels. The seminar will ensure delegates are familiar with the most useful and current data sets for their role. There will be opportunities to work on your own school data to ensure a bespoke experience.
- Accessing key attendance datasets at national, local and school level
- Examining the many ways attendance data can be used to aid efficiency in your practice and improve attendance levels
- Producing and using data reports to identify, profile, and track attendance
- Discovering the hidden messages and anomalies in your school data set
- Looking at the links between data and safeguarding
- Translating your school data findings into a 5 point action plan