Practical advice, tips and strategies to develop your vital role within your school/academy
This practical training event has been specifically designed for Senior Administrators, first-time Managers, and those relatively new to the role. The event will be led by training consultant Anne Castle. Anne has over 30 years’ experience with companies such as Debenhams, the BBC and Marks & Spencer.
• What it takes to be an outstanding manager – how to develop the essential competencies
• Learning how to say ‘no’ whilst keeping colleagues on side
• Fostering excellent working relationships within your team
• Working successfully under pressure – practical tips that work
• Effective team work, communication and structure
• Maximising the impact of your team on the whole school community.