We’ve worked with Forum Training and Exams and Data Trainer Paula Wood to develop an online training product, especially for first-time exam officers. With up to five modules a year, all exam officer must-know topics are covered. So whether you’re worried about:
- Complying with data protection regulations
- Understanding the Joint Council of Qualifications rules and regulations
- Considering access arrangements
- Finding and training new invigilators
- Dealing with ‘Acts of God’
- Or inspections…
Exam Officers Training online provides:
- A full online course covering all aspects of the role for a first-time exam officer, split into five comprehensive modules
- Up-to-date modules launched in line with the demands of the current exam year
- Time-saving: do the course in the time it suits you
- Practical high-quality materials to embed learning, such as further reading and quizzes
- Best-practice examples of schools like yours
- Updates and alerts to keep you confident about any regulation changes
- Assessments after each module to test your learning and understanding
- Certificates of completion for each module
- Save £50 on entry to selected Exam Officer training events from the Regional Training Agency
- Save on one-day in-house SIMS training and consultancy by Paula Wood to cover any module (subject to availability)!
Pay just £ 290.00 + VAT instead of
£329 for the Premium Package!
You save: £39 !