The popular HR in Schools conference is back!
The HR in Schools Conference is designed to help you to navigate the unique and complex school environment, equipping you with the tools and knowledge you need to meet your school’s employee management and compliance needs.
The conference will provide you with up-to-date guidance on relevant employment law and school-specific legislation and regulations, as well as examine key issues facing HR professionals in schools today – including staff well-being and mental health, stress and workloads, and teacher recruitment and retention.
What’s on the agenda?
- An update on key aspects of employment law that apply to school staff and latest education legislation
- Recruitment and workforce planning – including addressing staff shortages, safer recruitment, staff restructuring and managing change
- Performance management and development – engagement and productivity, supporting and monitoring the performance management process, and keeping up-to-date with latest training programmes for staff
- Staff well-being – understanding the current culture around mental health and well-being; and looking at key issues including stress, workload, attendance
- Discipline, dismissals and claims – best practice policies and procedures, managing allegations and employment tribunals