IN-HOUSE training brought to you … high quality, flexible, cost effective
Electrical Awareness for School/ Academy Site Staff – practical training
This course aims to develop basic electrical awareness skills for site staff in schools.
Over the course of the day, delegates will have access to a moveable wall board. This will provide delegates with the opportunity to work on common electrical repairs regularly encountered – including basic and fault protection, disconnecting devices, calculating appropriate device ratings, confirming earthing arrangements and replacing lamps and fittings.
In addition, all relevant Health & Safety regulations will be covered.
• Improve the practical skills of your staff
• Save the organisation money on call-out charges for Electricians
• Clarify the repairs that can be done in-house and those which require a professional
• Increase your staff’s understanding of common electrical related problems on the site
• Increase capacity to react quickly to on-site situation
Please note: For practical purposes, the maximum number of staff that can be trained at any one time is 10-20.