1 hour webinar
Raising the attainment of disadvantaged children is the main aim of the Pupil Premium.
And, with the disadvantage gap widening even further as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, the effective use of the Pupil Premium is more important than ever.
Join this informative webinar to find out how best to support pupils adversely affected by the lockdown and narrow the disadvantage gap.
Part One: Building back better
- Is there a ‘new normal’ for schools?
- An introduction to the 3 stages of recovery
- Three stages of recovery: survival, resilience, reconstruction
Part Two: Lockdown lessons about leadership
- Listening and learning from lockdown experiences
- Putting Post-Traumatic Growth Theory into practice
- Flexible working
- Virtual meetings
- Online, on-demand CPD
- Staff wellbeing
Part Three: Lockdown lessons about teaching and learning
- What we learned about remote teaching
- Making online learning work
- Making blended learning work
- Using assessment to ‘bridge’ the home-school learning gap
- Supporting disadvantaged pupils academically
- Supporting disadvantaged pupils pastorally