The conference aims to bring together leadership teams from across academy trusts and provide essential guidance on effective and sustainable multi-academy trust governance.
It will examine key aspects of leading a trust – including policy, centralisation, finance, curriculum and growth – and offers attendees the opportunity to network with MATs from across England.
Whether you lead a MAT, are looking to expand, or are considering becoming part of a MAT – this conference will provide you with the knowledge, tools and guidance you need to ensure your MAT is successful for the future.
Key conference topics
- Latest policy and regulatory developments
- Best practice economies of scale
- Effectively navigating growth
- Optimising and maintaining financial health
- Centralisation: opportunities and challenges
- Driving best pupil outcomes through curriculum development
- Partnerships, collaboration and communication
Roundtable discussions (choice of one of the following)
- Implementing quality finance management systems
- Managing acquisitions
- Changing the narrative of MATs
- Infrastructure and growth
- Best practice collective procurement
- Data management: the essentials
- Effectively measuring staffing
- The Governing Board: identifying current and future business needs