Mental health can have a big impact upon a student’s attendance and attainment. So what strategies can you put into place to address these mental health needs?
This interactive training event, led by Vicki Franklin and Esther Usiskin Cohen, is designed to help you understand the links between school attendance and mental health. This course will equip you with the knowledge and know-how to develop effective strategies to support your students and their mental health needs.
- Examining the issues and the impact on practitioners
- Overview of attendance and attainment
- Overview of mental health issues
- Risks and resilience
- Developing effective strategies to support students
- Action plans and toolkits