This course offers school ﬁrst-aiders, who provide basic healthcare to students and administer medicines, the opportunity to update their knowledge and skills in order to fully comply with all the legal obligations surrounding the clinical and record-keeping aspects of their role. The event is presented by Josie Winter, a highly experienced Clinical Director with a nationally acknowledged reputation for delivering top quality CPD.
- Storing and administering medicines safely
- Dealing with issues of conﬁdentiality, consent and self-administration of medicines
- Making sure the information you hold on pupils and your record-keeping are watertight
- Asthma, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Anaphylaxis – Individual Health Care Plans (IHCPs) to use in school
- Providing eﬀective mental health ﬁrst aid