School Attendance is vital to the positive progression of students in their education career. Consistent attendance, regular schooling and engagement are the key to ensuring a child successfully completes school with their necessary qualifications.
Continue the conversation and keep up-to-date with changes to legislation, learn from industry experts on how to improve your current policies and tackle the biggest challenges to with improving your school attendance.
Join our expert speakers at the School Attendance Conference 2020 to gain knowledge, guidance and best practice on these key topics:
- Today’s challenges and policies on school attendance – what are the key problems, factors and concerns that Attendance Officers are facing today?
- Internal and external factors causing absenteeism – identifying factors from within the school and outside the school, what can be put in place and supporting affected students
- Supporting SEND student’s attendance – complying with relevant legal material and creating policies that benefit and specify for SEND student circumstances
- Engaging parents and partnership working – tried and tested methods of parental engagement, and hard-to-crack cases that need external assistance
- Monitoring, reporting and utilising attendance audits – having a whole school approach and how to strategise School Attendance policies
Book before 14th February 2020 and save £25