Reduce time spent on care plans, paperwork, policies, record-keeping, data handling and inspection preparation.
This course offers school nurses in independent schools a wealth of strategies and support to enable them to reduce the time they spend on admin and record-keeping while still ensuring full legal compliance.
This one-day course will help school nurses with:
- Record keeping – make sure you know what’s essential and what’s not
- Keeping on top of nursing admin
- Chasing parents for information and signatures
- Handling data – recording, accuracy and storage
- Preparing for school inspections
- Writing policies and templates for your school