We have added this date due to high demand, do not hesitate to secure your place now!!
Sixth Form funding has not changed for several years now but from 2020, significant funding changes in Post 16 education are about to be introduced and will have a huge impact upon the budget of all Post 16
This course will inform all attendees of the key funding changes that lie ahead.
The course is aimed at Heads of Sixth Form, Deputy Headteachers or Senior Leaders involved in Sixth Form provision and indeed any staff responsible for school finances.
Session 1 – Key Headline Changes for 2020-21
- Additional investment
- The funding process for young people on study programmes
- Study programme bands
Session 2 – How funding T Levels is different
- T Level funding formula
- Funding bands for T Levels
- The Retention factor in A Levels and T Levels
Session 3 – Changes to Programme Cost Weightings
- Funding rates and new Programme Cost Weightings
- High Value Courses premium (HVCP)
- Level 3 Maths and English premium
Session 4 – Additional funding implications
- Industry Placement Capacity and Delivery Fund (CDF)
- T Level Early Adopter Fund (EADF)
- Teacher pension scheme implications
This brand new course will be led by Matt Fletcher.
Matt works as a Post 16 consultant delivering curriculum and funding support to schools and colleges across the UK. Prior to this, he spent 26 years in teaching where he has experience as a Head of Faculty, Assistant Principal, Director of 6th Form, 6th Form Trust Lead for the Chelmsford Learning Partnership and most recently as a Deputy Head Teacher.