Ensuring Legal compliance, safe handling and Administration
This training has been specifically designed for those who want to work in, or are looking to refresh their knowledge of the safe handling and administration of medication within a health and social care setting, such as support workers or care workers.
Topics to be covered include:
- Complying with the latest legislation
- Ensuring your audit trails are watertight
- Medicines – understanding and fulfilling your responsibilities
- Getting up to date with the latest issues affecting your role
- Writing and implementing an administration of medicines policy