This practical course is led by Jane Graham, an experienced Nurse and lecturer. The day will quickly update colleagues’ skills and knowledge, allowing them to play an effective part in the day-to-day support of students by offering asthma care that complies with the latest advice and guidance.
- Making an accurate asthma diagnosis in children and teenagers
- The latest BTS stepwise asthma management guidelines
- Inhaler devices and techniques – implementing the latest updates and guidance
- Managing worsening symptoms and asthma attacks
- Successful self-management plans for teenagers