In the current climate of continuing change in external examinations and scrutiny of qualification systems, Examinations Officers in all schools play a pivotal role in ensuring that any changes are integrated swiftly and fully into their practice in school.
This interactive event will provide essential and practical guidance on the management and administration of school examinations in Special Schools and Pupil Referral Units (PRUs). It will also address any changes which may occur as the year progresses, as well as good practice in examination management. There will be ample opportunities to discuss issues with the experienced, lively trainer.
Amongst invaluable networking opportunities, you will also benefit from:
- Reviewing 2019: sharing strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats
- JCQ changes for 2019/2020: understanding the implications for Examinations Officers and SEND students
- Hints and tips for Examination Officers in Special Schools and PRUs
- Other qualifications and exam types
- Sharing best practice
- Planning for the 2019/2020 academic year