The course is designed for Examinations Officers and Examinations Administrators in schools. We would welcome those new in post, however content will be aimed at those who are more experienced in the role.
Amongst invaluable networking opportunities you will also benefit from:
• Reviewing last year’s exams: sharing strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats
• Changes to the ICE and Terracotta booklets: implications for exams officers
• Sharing best practice (practical session)
• Managing other qualifications and exam types
• Successfully planning for the next academic year