In today’s ever-more challenging environment, Examinations Oﬃcers in schools are at the forefront of managing the practicalities of ongoing changes amidst tight budgets and high staﬀ turnover.
This interactive event will provide essential and practical guidance on the management and administration of school examinations. It will also address any changes which may occur as the year progresses as well as good practice in examination management. There will be ample opportunities to discuss issues with the experienced, lively trainer and current Examinations Oﬃcers from around the UK.
The course is designed for Examinations Officers and Examinations Administrators in schools. We would welcome those new in post, however content will be aimed at those who are more experienced in the role.
Amongst invaluable networking opportunities, you will also benefit from:
- Reviewing last year’s exams: sharing strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats
- Changes to the ICE and Terracotta booklets 2019/20: implications for exams officers
- Sharing best practice (practical session)
- Managing other qualifications and exam types
- Successfully planning for 2020 academic year