Led by Natalie Packer, this one-day practical training course is designed specifically to provide the SEN Administrator with the necessary skills, knowledge and understanding to fully develop their role. It is suitable for colleagues working with SEN administration in primary or secondary schools.
This one-day seminar will help you to:
- Understanding the Children and Families Act and SEND Code of Practice (0 to 25)
- Managing SEN paperwork (with exemplars)
- Reviewing your SEN systems and processes
- Understanding SEN terminology and legislation
- Communicating Effectively with pupils, parents, staﬀ and other professionals