The Role of the Effective SEN Administrator
Led by Natalie Packer, this one-day practical training course is designed specifically to provide the SEN Administrator with the necessary skills, knowledge and understanding to fully develop their role. It is suitable for colleagues working with SEN administration primary or secondary schools.
This expert-led training will offer delegates a better understanding of:
• Understanding the Children and Families Act and SEND Code of Practice (0 to 25)
• Managing SEN paperwork (with exemplars)
• Reviewing your SEN systems and processes
• Understanding SEN terminology and legislation
• Communicating effectively with pupils, parents, staff and other professionals