Continued school closures will have a detrimental impact on SEN pupil progress, this is why we need to be proactive and ensure we are doing all that we can to help our SEN pupils return safely to school.
What you can expect learn during this webinar:
- The latest DfE guidance around vulnerable pupils
- The current situation regarding EHCP related legislation
- How to support pupils return through ‘A Recovery Curriculum’
- Strategies to support wellbeing
- Ideas for continuing to support pupils with SEND who are remaining at home
- To support planning for the transition process for pupils with SEND
This training online webinar will be delivered by Natalie Packer, Educational Consultant specialising in training, support and advice on Special Educational Needs (SEN) and School Improvement.