More than 4 delegates or bespoke training required?
In-house training is a great and cost-effective alternative to sending delegates away on a course, saving money on travel and extra time away from work, plus it gives you the opportunity to ask for a more tailored approach. We do the following for you:
– provide an in-house training course of the highest standard – thoroughly researched and tailored to meet the exact requirements of your staff
– pay all trainer fees – preparation, travel, accommodation and delivery
– provide course manuals and relevant training materials.
Interested in in-house training?
Contact us via our enquiry form
Bringing training to you for £169 per delegate
Collaborative training is an option where you host the training event in-house in your organisation with the intention of inviting other organisations and their staff to achieve a reasonable group size. This works particularly well for schools and charities. We do the following for you:
– design the marketing materials
– post the event on our website
– manage all the enquiries/bookings/invoices
– provide the trainer, course materials, certificates
– pay for the catering.
Everyone benefits from a reduced delegate fee of £169+VAT, plus the ‘host’ gets:
– two free delegate places (if minimum numbers are reached)
– any income from catering provided
– the opportunity to collaborate and increase networking with colleagues from organisations in your area.
You can also view our most popular in-house and collaborative courses here by clicking the in-house option on our courses page