Value for money – what you get
• A training course of the highest standard – thoroughly researched and tailored to meet your exact requirements
• All trainer fees – preparation, travel, accommodation and delivery
• Course manuals and relevant training materials
The benefits of bringing RTA training to your school, association or group
• Training of national quality delivered locally
• The opportunity to make substantial savings
• Encourage schools, groups and associations to work collaboratively
• Provide training opportunities for local professional groups and associations
Prices will depend on the programme
• Whole day • Half day • Multi-event reductions for booking more than one course
How it works
• Requests can be made for any RTA training course to be customised
• Specific courses can be modified, changed or created at your request
• Please contact us to discuss your exact requirements firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you thought about running a collaborative event?
Collaborative training is an option where you host the event in your school with the intention of inviting other schools. We design the marketing materials, post the event on our website, manage all the enquiries/bookings/invoices, provide the trainer, course materials, certificates and catering.
The benefit of this approach is that we are able to reduce the price of training to £169+VAT per delegate, your school receives two free places along with any income from catering, and of course it’s an opportunity for you to collaborate and increase networking with colleagues from schools in your area.
Interested? View or download our pdf on collaborative training for more details or simply call or email us!